On Thursday at 4:10 p.m., we received an inquiry from a company that had discovered a lack of material that threatened their planned production. It was necessary to urgently transport material from the Philippines in such a way for it to be in the Czech Republic on Saturday.
We quoted the On Board Courier option and sent it on Thursday at 4:30 p.m. Our offer was accepted. 16 minutes later we received the confirmation for the order. We immediately got to work.
- 1) We collected the shipment in the Philippines on Friday at 8 a.m. local time.
- 2) We packaged the material and took a domestic flight to Manila.
- 3) After clearing the export customs at Manila, we departed at 8 p.m. on the first possible flight to Amsterdam.
- 4) Arrival in Prague was at 1:40 p.m.
- 5) Customs clearance was done by 2:30 p.m.
- 6) We then loaded the material into a van.
- 9) The material was delivered to the customer on Saturday at 4 p.m.