On Monday at 7 a.m., we received an inquiry from a customer in the Czech Republic. They were under heavy time pressure – they needed to have the material in their warehouse in the Czech Republic on Wednesday.
We quoted the client an offer for an express cargo shipment on Monday at 07:25 a.m Chinese time. The client ordered the service almost instantly. We received the confirmation at 08:30 a.m. We immediately started realising the order.
- We picked up the material in China on Monday at 11:30 a.m. local time.
- We arrived at the airport on the same day at 1:30 p.m. local time.
- Immediately after dropping off the material, the customs process began and was completed in the afternoon of the same day.
- We took advantage of a direct flight from Shanghai to Mexico City the next day.
- The material arrived at Mexico City on Tuesday at 1:45 p.m. local time.
- The material was cleared in the evening hours thanks to a special process outside of regular working hours at the customs office.
- The delivery of the material was carried out on Wednesday at 6:30 a.m. at the target destination located 200 kilometres from Mexico City.