On Tuesday at 2 p.m., we received an urgent inquiry to deliver material from Slovakia to the UK. The client was under great time pressure – they needed the material to be in the UK on the same day.
We quoted the option of a chartered flight on Tuesday 2:25 p.m. Our offer was accepted and we received the confirmation at 2:57 p.m. We started with the transport immediately after having received the confirmation.
- 1) We collected the shipment on Tuesday at 4 p.m.
- 2) At 6 p.m. we handed the shipment over to the airport departures of departure.
- 3) The charter flight departed at 7 p.m.
- 4) With a flight time of 4.5 hours.
- 5) Arrival at 10:30 p.m. local time.
- 6) The material was picked up at the airport at 11:10 p.m.
- 7) The material was delivered to its destination at 11.30 p.m.